Every feature for every getaway.
Winner of the 2018 Tester’s Choice Award.
Functionality, convenience and comfort are blended into the Covert XT―Zeagle’s new feature-heavy BCD that provides travel divers with a more rugged and versatile system. Covert XT boasts a new MOLLE system with accessory attachment points, a redesigned front vest, 1000 Denier Nylon, durable elastic material at the bladder to prevent excess bulk, padded shoulders, large weight pockets, and a redesigned weight release system that’s lightweight and packable at 5lbs with inflator.
New MOLLE system: MOLLE is designed around a new vest that features high tensile 1000 Denier-strength nylon and is lightweight and extremely durable. The cummerbund is padded for protection and will remain cinched with all your accessory gear attached. MOLLE webbing is constructed with reinforced stitching to accommodate all your favorite accessories.
Streamlined profile design: Updated elastic material on the bladder prevents excess bulk and results in an more streamline profile, allowing divers to use less energy and stay down longer.
Outstanding durability: 1000 Denier Nylon throughout means no compromise to quality and durability.
Ultra lightweight: At 5lbs with inflator, Covert XT is lightweight and packable for travel.
• New MOLLE system for quick and easy attachment of gear and accessories, and back webbing
• New larger weight pockets and redesigned weight release
• New added tank positioning strap
• New rubber row webbing helping secure tank with increased webbing width
• New durable elastic material on the bladder to prevent excess bulk
• New additional padding using Open Cell foam on shoulder and lumbar
• New accessory trim pockets
• Knife mounting points on both sides
• 1000 Denier Nylon
• 4 plastic D-rings